Interactive care skills training
This highly engaging e-learning resource gives you the chance to explore new insights on care and compassion in healthcare and enhance your own care skills. It is ideally suited to nurses, midwives and care workers.
Exploring new insights on compassionate care
The programme focuses on six main areas of action:
- helping people to stay independent, maximising wellbeing and improving outcomes
- working with people to provide a positive experience of care
- delivering high-quality care and measuring the impact
- building and strengthening leadership
- ensuring the right staff with the right skills are in the right place
- supporting positive staff experiences
These areas are all aligned to the UK health and social care sector’s ‘Vision for Nurses, Midwives and Care Staff’, although the themes are relevant to healthcare professionals globally.
24/7 access online
The Compassion in Practice e-learning course is available online so you can study at home, in the workplace or even on the move.
Free trial sessions
|Access to the full programme||Cost|
|Single-user access for 12 months||£20*|
*excluding VAT where applicable
To purchase a licence, please click on the Register button below. Multiple or multi-year licences are available. Please contact us for further details.
Please note that only registered users can download or print a learning history for their training portfolio.
Access for NHS staff
If you work for the NHS and have an NHS email address, please register for the programme via: https://portal.e-lfh.org.uk/Register